By registering for and/or attending an American School Health Association (ASHA) virtual event, herein referred to as the Event, all registrants agree to be bound by and comply with, these terms and conditions. It is the participant’s responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions.
1) Participants must register in advance, providing accurate information as requested in the registration form.
2) Registration is for participant use only and is not for distribution to third parties. Materials and replay are for use by participant only
3) If participants seeks to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way, it is the responsibility of the participant to obtain the approvals for such use where necessary. Any breach of copyright, including recording of the presentation or any unauthorized use of the material may lead to legal action.
4) Event emails will be sent to registrants with logistical information and updates. If you are not receiving emails, first check your junk mailbox and if it is not there, contact us at ASHA@kessjones.com.
1) We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity or religion (or lack thereof). Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
2) Dress appropriately for a work-related gathering. No logos on shirts please (due to potential copyright issues.)
3) Please select a background that will not be distracting or inappropriate. If you plan to use a virtual background, do not use images that have been taken off of the internet or are not yours as they may be copyrighted for broadcast.
4) Do not share images or use language that is sexual in nature.
Out of courtesy to the presenter, who may be orchestrating group work based on registration numbers, we request that participants whose plans change cancel their registration by using the link on the bottom of their confirmation email.
The schedule and content is subject to change.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. ASHA and its partners cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker in their session or in any material provided to participants
1) ASHA reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse admission to, or to eject registrants from the Event, in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation), for failure to comply with these terms or if in the opinion of the organizers they represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event.
2) ASHA reserves the right to photograph and videotape all Events including involvement and interaction by participants.
3) ASHA reserves the rights to use these materials in any internal and external communication referring to the H2T365, including, but not limited to, its websites, mobile application and social media pages. The participant hereby consents to such uses.
4) ASHA may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which ASHA takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
5) Participants requesting continuing education are subject to the rules and regulations established by the conference office. These have been designed to comply with the requirements set forth by the granting boards. ASHA does not guarantee continuing education will be offered, and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. It is the responsibility of the attendee to determine if his or her licensing board will accept the CE offered and to assure that their attendance is tracked and that they have completed the required documentation.
6) Virtual event participation may require participant to configure software settings or download software. The responsibilities associated with ensuring the software works properly are those of the participant.
2) We do not record or store credit card information after 60 days.
3) Participant email addresses will be used to circulate last-minute details and announcements of future ASHA events. If you would like your registrant record to be deleted AFTER participating in the Event, please notify Kesselman-Jones by email (ASHA@kessjones.com) or in writing to the conference management office.
*These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.